Friday 2 October 2015

LIFE IS REALLY VERY SIMPLE, WHAT WE GIVE OUT WE GET BACK.


If I were cast away on the desert island and could have only one book with me there, I might well choose
Louise L. Hay’s you can Heal your Life. After reading through some of his write up, I discovered several things I wouldn’t have discover if my research was only based on my field of study but instead, I makes Louise book parts of my daily activities as one man name Andrew said, “I go to bed with Louise and I get up to her every day! It became part of me, and later hold unto myself everything that concern me. Slowly take a breath, feed yourself with thought, not just thought but make it a good ones. From that moment, you see that everything about good or bad originated from you.

Following is aforementioned:
v  We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
v  Every thought we think is creating our future.
v  The point of power is always in the present moment.
v  Everyone suffers from self – hatred and guilt.
v  The bottom line for everyone is, “I’m not good enough.”
v  It’s only a thought and a thought can be change
v  Self-approval and self- acceptance in the now are the keys to positive changes
v  When we really love ourselves, everything in our life work.
v  What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us.


I believe that everyone, myself included, is responsible for everything in our lives, the best and the worst. Every thought we think is creating our future. Each one of us creates our experiences by our thoughts and our feelings. The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences. 
know that when you work with these idea, my loving support is with you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Oh! Wow! This was such a fun read.. and it had me thinking really deep.. Truly sir, as you said.. We are all responsible for our experiences.. becase our thoughts decide our actions and our actions our experiences.. and we are inevitably responsible for the thoughts we think.. QED.

    This was such a fun read.. Thanks for sharing Boss.. and the crowd goes.. Yyyyaaggaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanx@Engr.Jdb! u made me understand that pot were black nay inside white things take come out. a big salute

    ReplyDelete