Thursday 14 May 2015

5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was 18

 
  1. Learn to Love mistakes: always remember to learn from mistakes - and keep growing. Don't doubt yourself so much. one day you'll be able to look back on your "oops" moments and laugh at them. they're inevitable.
  2. Less is more: Don't try to be a jack of all trades. focus on being really good at just a few things. hard work is wasted when it's scattered in too many directions.
  3. Say yes often: sometime stepping outside of your comfort zone and trying something new can be terrifying. but learn to say yes more. it'll help you to open up, try new things - and bring you new opportunities.
  4. Learn to love change: the one thing you can count on is change. It will happen, and you can't avoid it. It won't always be easy, but change happens for reason. Learn to be Ok with it.
  5. Tell people how you feel: if someone hurt your feeling, be honest with them. if you're having an incredible date with someone and it feels absolutely perfect, let them know what you're thinking. when you hang up the phone with mom or Dad, it might be friends like you guys, tell them "I love you." life's too short not to say it - and that may be your best time under this canopy,you may never really know when you'll have the opportunity to say how you feel again. 
Though, thank God I understand these now,  sticking to my believe would have been the difficult time for me but to God be the glory, I'm able to share this with you guys and I believe someone out there might likely pick a point out of this.

21 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was 21

3 comments:

  1. True that Oga Boss Last born.. This post is so apt and I can so relate to that #5.. Life is too short to hide Emotions.. So i am learning in my 23 years 5 months and 14 days young and confused life to basically kick off my shoes and Dance like no one is watching.. Enjoy the Anger, the love, the pain, the tears and try my possible best to make everyone around me feel as appreciated as I want to be.. Cause truly yeah.. We dunno how much longer we have here, so lets live this life with passion..... Cheers Oga boss.. This was a ghen ghen read sir,.... and the crowd goes... Yyyyeeeaaahhh mehn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shuo!! Chief of Staff.. No Update?!

      Delete
  2. @Engr. Jdb, Absolutely sowie, just around a corner working on my new label. all respect!

    ReplyDelete