Monday 8 December 2014

Grape your Opportunity and Time.

Well, obviously one can see that this is a suggestion from myself based on perceptions and personal experiences. Please fines a way to pick out the positive impact this should have on you and never allow its full content make you who you are;
As I was growing up, I came in contact with youths of my age and even above my age. Then, I saw my meeting them as a privilege but not a coincidence. Most time I interacted with them and it gives me more ideas. During my conversations with one of them, a young man bitterly stood up and said, he has being working with a company for over 15 years and the company never think about his welfare. I nodded my head and it led me to a pity mood.
Imaging this guy, wasted 15 good years working for someone and out of these years he spent he still cannot actualize something to count on, instead complaining how the company felt nothing about his welfare.
Do bear it in mind that your aims of serving people is for people to serve you in due time, not you working for someone for the rest of your life. What really I expected from this guy is to bring the experiences acquired for these period of years and make it an opportunity for job seekers. One thing that really amazed me about employers is that, asking the Job seekers to forward their CV with an additional 10 years of experiences. If I have 10 years of experience, I promise not to work for you even as people always said, “that’s a beggar has no choice” but for me I have a choice and it doesn’t work for me, do you wanna ask why, because my head has being put to thinking every day that comes my way. Your time is your opportunity and your opportunity is your time. Never in your life joke with these two things because they’re your conductor while you are the pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment